Observing a two-minute silence for the martyred CRPF personnel in one of the ghastliest terror attacks in Pulwama, J&K on February 14, 2019, Prime Minister Narendra Modi gave a strong message to terrorists and their patrons.
Leading the nation in mourning the great martyrdom of its bravehearts in the line of their duty, Prime Minister Modi not only paid his tributes but also gave a thundering message to the preparators of one of the deadliest attacks on Indian soil.
Here is what he essentially said
- I pay tributes to soldiers who lost their lives in the Pulwama attack.
- Our security forces have been given full freedom. We have full faith in their bravery.
- I want to tell the terrorist organisations and their bosses that they have committed a grave mistake. I assure the nation that the forces behind this act of terrorism and those responsible for it will definitely be punished for their deeds.
- I understand the sentiments of those criticising us. They have full right to do so. But I would request all the colleagues that it is a very emotional and sensitive time, therefore everyone should stay away from political mudslinging.
- If our neighbour, already-boycotted internationally, thinks that it can destabilise India though these conspiracies, then it is making a big mistake.
- 130 crore Hindustanis will give a befitting reply to all these
Here is the video of PM’s speech
The above message by Prime Minister Modi reminds us of his speech in the aftermath of the attack in URI. To the attack in Uri, India had then responded through a surgical strike. Once again, PM’s message today has conveyed that the terrorists and their patrons will have to pay for heavily sooner than later.
(With Inputs from ANI and PMO India Twitter Timeline)